Pemberley (Lyme Park, Cheshire)

Pemberley (Lyme Park, Cheshire)
Oh, to be in England...

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Downton Abbey Season 6 Episode 3 Best Lines



Carson: I am the happiest and luckiest of men.

Mrs. Hughes: It's been a long time since I've been on the brink of anything. Except possibly the grave.

Mrs. Hughes: I'm too old to think a new dress will solve anything much.


Lady Violet: I know several couples who are perfectly happy. Haven't spoken in years.

Lady Violet: A peer in favour of reform is like a turkey in favour of Christmas.

Lady Violet: Second thoughts are vastly overrated.


Lady Violet: Did you drink at lunch?
Cousin Isobel: You know perfectly well I didn't as you were with me.
Lady Violet: Not all the time.


Lady Edith: I refuse to be defeated by a petulant and overweight tyrant.


Lady Edith: I can't just lead one of those purposeless lives.


Lady Mary: You think I'm a bully. I think you're a snob.

Lady Mary: Leave it to me...


Tom: Downton is my home and you are my family.

2 comments:

  1. Did something look different about Tom to you? I can't put my finger on it.

    Gosh I want to smack Mary SO bad.

    Was it just me or did you think that something sad was going to happen before that wedding. Julian has made me paranoid LOL. That coat and the broach really transformed that horrible dress into something stunning. I was so happy to see that. Also, could you love Cora anymore for her forcing Mary to stop bullying Mrs. Hughes and for her heartfelt apology when she was mean.



    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails